Playson, prospective gaming and sports betting software Swedish developer, first officially entered a gambling market in 2012. Its main office is located in Malta. Representative offices and working studios operate in Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, and Greece. The total number of employees exceeds 250 people.
Today, the brand’s original content of over 70 games for multi-channel gaming platforms is in demand in 20 regulated territorial jurisdictions, including leading countries of the European Union. Advanced online casino operators and iGaming aggregator platforms are interested in long-term cooperation with Playson, based on the experience gained in using mathematical models and the brand’s first-class virtual gaming mechanics.
The company develops and manufactures turnkey personalized casino games that fully meet the objectives and goals of its business partners. The innovative technologies, original design, and multifunctional gaming software in the developer’s portfolio meet the high standards of certification and regulatory bodies.
Overall rating of gaming content: 4.4/5
The quality of the graphics, soundtrack: 4.1/5.
Average Return Percentage (RTP): 4.5/5
Thematic, play, and visual perception: 4.5/5
Uniqueness and innovation: 4.5/5
Quality of adaptation to mobile devices: 4.4/5
Reputation and user reviews: 4.2/5.
Pros & Cons
- Technical completeness and attractiveness of slots
- Cooperation with well-known aggregator companies
- High-quality design and interface
- Unique video poker options
- Exclusive immersive functionality
- Cash prize tournaments and competitions
- Daily tiered jackpots
- Operating licenses and certificates.
- Long-term development of new games
- A modest set of board games
- No classic jackpot games
- No live dealer games
- No information about the percentage of games RTP.