Top Welcome Bonus Offers 2021
Casino welcome bonus deals are incentives offered to new players signing up to a casino for the first time. These bonuses are numerous and in different variations, such as the match bonuses, the no deposit bonus, and many more. This review will open your eyes to all the best online casino welcome bonuses in the gaming industry, including how they work and what you stand to gain by using them.
What is a casino welcome bonus?
This bonus is a reward given to players encountering a casino site for the first time. It is given in the hope that it will keep such a player glued to the casino, thereby creating a long-lasting relationship between the casino and the player.
It is categorized into free spins, deposit bonuses, and deposit bonuses + free spins. This bonus differs in form, but they all perform the same function to keep you playing at the casino.
Free online casinos welcome bonuses
While some bonuses require you to deposit a certain amount of money (usually a minimum amount), others are free. You don’t need to risk your funds to claim these bonuses. It aims to help you learn the ropes of each game, the workings of the online casino, etc. Here are the free bonuses.
No deposit online casinos welcome bonuses
These are the holy grails of all casino bonuses. They are bonuses that require no deposit. You can also refer to them as free online casino welcome bonuses. They are rare but still exist. However, always check the terms and conditions of these bonuses because they usually come with a high wagering requirement.
No Deposit Free Spins
Free spins are usually offered on slots. It is for slot lovers. Slots are the most popular casino games in the online gaming industry, and free spins are the best ways to get players to register. The free spins are given to you directly upon sign up, and you don’t need to deposit to access them.
Free spins connected to no deposit bonuses always have playthrough requirements, so ensure you check the T&C of the bonuses.
Wager-free free spins
This means that you can withdraw the free spins winnings without first wagering them.
The Biggest online casinos welcome bonuses
It is no news that online casinos offer numerous bonuses. However, some are bigger than others. We will be going through the biggest of these bonuses in this segment.
100% Welcome Bonus (Match Bonus) Explained
When online casinos offer this bonus, it means that they are matching your deposit to give you double, sometimes triple, and quadruple of your deposit. It is also referred to as 100% welcome bonus. Before you can claim this bonus, you must deposit a minimum amount which is termed the casino’s minimum deposit. However, it comes with wagering requirements.
Before claiming a match bonus, ensure you check the time limit of the bonus and the wagering requirement. This helps you make an informed decision as to whether you will be able to fulfill the wagering requirement within the allocated time limit. If you won’t be able to meet the requirements, it’s better to deposit a smaller amount. There’s nothing as painful as losing your bonus because of your inability to meet the wagering requirement.
100% Welcome Bonus and Free Spins
This is a very common combination. For example, almost all online casinos offer the match bonus + free spins combination. They offer free spins on specific games, particularly slots, while the match bonus can be used on all games offered by the casino. Just note that casino games contribute different percentages to the wagering requirement.
How does 100% welcome bonus works?
The 100% bonus mirrors your deposit amount by doubling or tripling your deposit. This bonus can be used to play your favorite casino games. The casinos usually match your deposit either partially or fully. These bonuses are usually capped. In other words, your deposit can only be matched up to a specific figure, not more than that. For instance, if the match-up bonus is £200 and you deposit £300, your bonus can only be matched up to £200, which means that you will get £500, instead of £600.
Casino games with free welcome bonuses
You can bet relatively risk-free on specific casino games. For instance, if the wagering requirement is £500, you could wager on a roulette table, place £250 on black and £250 on red, and permitting the ball not to land on 0 (zero), your wagering requirement may be completed in just one spin.
Another good strategy is having blackjack players increasing their RTP to 99.5%. This minimizes the player’s risk and increases his chances of meeting the wagering requirement easily and quickly.
Here are examples of the percentage contribution of risk-free games:
- Slots: 100%
- Live casino games: 10%
- Live blackjack and roulette: 10%
- Non-live table games: 5%
Please note that this varies from casino to casino, so ensure to read the bonus terms and conditions before starting your wagering requirement adventure.
How to sign up with a casino welcome bonus
You can claim this bonus in a matter of minutes. You don’t have to go through rigorous processes to claim it. All you have to do is signup, insert the bonus code, or deposit.
How to sign up at a casino
- Select an online casino that offers these bonus deals.
- Sign up by entering your personal details, including your name, username, unique password, address, date of birth, email, and phone number.
- Verify your account and fund it from the casino’s payment page.
- Choose your preferred payment options and the amount you want to deposit.
- Remember to enter your bonus code if the casino bonus requires a bonus code and begin your gaming adventure.
Codes for online casinos welcome bonuses
While some casinos offer bonuses that do not need codes, others require you to use the provided bonus codes to claim the bonuses. Failure to use this bonus code will result in you losing the bonus. In other casinos, your bonuses are automatic. All that is required from you is a deposit of a minimum amount.
Mobile online casinos welcome bonuses
With the technological advancement in various aspects of the online gaming industry, many casinos now have mobile casinos. The mobile casinos are quite similar to their online version: same features, gameplay, games, and bonuses.
New online casinos welcome bonuses
As mentioned earlier, there are numerous bonuses, some new, some old. The mew bonuses include live casino bonuses, VIP programs, loyalty points, reload bonuses, etc.
- Wagering requirements: These are also known as playthrough requirements. This is the number of times that you are required to wager your deposit + bonus or bonus before you are allowed to withdraw the winning you make from such bonuses. Wagering requirements differ from one casino to another. Some bonuses have as high as 60x requirement. This means that you must wager the bonus at least 60x to cash out your winnings. We advise that you go for wagering requirements that are less than 35x.
- Withdrawals: Some casinos place restrictions on the amount you can withdraw weekly and monthly, while some casinos place no restrictions. But if you have an active bonus, withdrawing funds from your account will make you automatically forfeit the bonus + the winnings got from the bonus money.
- Bonus abuse/fair use: This is the right a casino has to cancel the bonus offered.
- Minimum deposit: This is the minimum amount that a player must deposit to claim the casino bonus. If your deposit is less than the minimum amount, you won’t be able to claim the bonus. The more money you deposit, the more your bonus funds when claiming a match bonus.
Casino welcome bonus deals are fantastic ways to get the real feel of a casino. This gives you an idea of the casino’s offers and helps you make an informed decision as to whether the casino is the best for you. However, ensure that you check the terms and conditions of the casino and the bonus before claiming the bonuses. You do not want to claim bonuses that you won’t be able to use.