The game is visually appealing, and the game’s theme exactly matches the purpose and nature of the game.
Each symbol receives payouts, and all zodiac signs are eligible for fair play, though the focus is on Aries. The RTP is 96%, and this is a very good opportunity for players to increase their winnings. It’s not a progressive slot machine, but it does offer a huge jackpot. Features include Catch Luck and Zodiac Sign bets. They are designed to increase the player’s chances of winning big.
The Lucky Zodiac one-armed bandit doesn’t limit its gameplay to regular spins. There are two additional rounds on the machine: free spins and the risk game.
A round of 12 free spins triggered on a roll of any position on the drums 3, 4, or 5 Scatter symbols. Free spin features:
- Prizes are awarded at the bets set before the start of the round;
- The reels bonus spin on their own;
- Each win is multiplied by an additional multiplier. The maximum multiplier is x7.
During the free spins, there are two wild symbols at once: the main Wild in the form of the Lucky Zodiac logo and an additional one in the form of a monkey. These symbols take part in the formation of prize combinations of other icons. If 3 or more Scatter symbols appear on the playing area during a double spin, the Free Spins round is repeated.
The Risk Game
If after a spin on the field one or more combinations, it is possible to increase the winnings. To do this, click on the Gamble button and go to the risk game. It gives you two options:
- guess the colour of the closed card to double the prizes (red or black). If the colour is correct, the user doubles their winnings and has the option of continuing the risk game;
- guessing the suit of the card and thus quadrupling your winnings. If the suit choice is successful, you can continue the round, or if you wish you can take your winnings and return to the regular game. To interrupt the risk round, press the Collect button.
Wrong suit or colour selection will rob the player of their last spin winnings and the rewards gained in the risk round.